COUNTRY

M-22
Where does this huge painting take you? (36"x48") Just SOLD.



Country Series #1

Acrylic on 11x14 canvas. Available for purchase; contact me HERE.



Sunday Afternoon Drive (Video)

My dad told me about some beautiful country scenery south of 108th, where I found this hilly dirt road. From the photo, I painted it upside down in my studio. There is a wonderful video HERE which shows the process.

Acrylic on 30x40 gallery-wrapped canvas. Contact Canterbury Cottage in Holland, MI to inquire about purchasing. CLICK HERE FOR CANTERBURY COTTAGE'S WEBSITE



Mr. Bingley's Gracious Hospitality
Remember when Jane Bennet had to recuperate at Mr. Bingley's house because her sneaky and clever mother wouldn't let her take the carriage? I simply had to paint the colors in that gorgeous bedroom, but I chose to portray them via the subject above. Gotta love Pride & Prejudice! 

Acrylic on 30"x48" gallery-wrapped canvas. Just SOLD. 




Awakening

Hebrews 1:10   Acrylic on 36x48 gallery-wrapped canvas. Available for purchase; contact me HERE.

Followers